Thursday, April 28, 2011

25.4.11

Lagoon! Here i come!^^
1st time went lagoon with frenz....
HAPPY... FUNNY... ENJOY...

When we're at Dry Park...
I dunno how come i'll acc them to play 'pirate ship' & '360 degrees'!!!
Scarying man~ FAST & HIGH! What can i do?
I just can scream n close my eyes!
Vin scolded me summore! *ei... not me la! i din scream non-stop! i screamed a while only lo*

Third game... Small roller coaster~ quite fast also~
That vic still can turned back n asked me... not scary right? Lame... ==
Then we went to play the 'SNAKE' game.... My fav!
I like the feeling of GETTING wet in the rain! haha!
*can i go for the ride for 2nd time? XP*

THANKS to my twin la... Acc me to play all games! hehe....

When we're at Water Park...
Played water lo~ All guys sot ad...
Juz thinking how to pull others pants~ *no eyes to see*

Played 2 games...
1st one was using float de n 2nd one was using board de~
Using board de was individual ride... quite scarying coz u need to lean over the board...

Then we juz stayed at the beach lo....
When we went to another beach, cy n jl started their concert!
Thanks to both singers lo! hehe...
There too boring ad... So we came back to the 1st beach~
They learned how to float~ how to swim lo~
But i din teach them until they know how to swim...
*haiz... nvm la... next time i teach u guys again... k? XP*

Abt 4pm... then we went to take a shower n went for lunch~
*hungry man!*
We went to Kim Gary... At the same time... Chit-chat non-stop!
Abt 6.30pm... we went home~
Bcoz of traffic jam + lost! Arrived jalan ipoh ad 8.30pm~

Then jl, cw, cy n me went kepong ate ice + chit-chat!
Found out the a BIG news man!
Dunno is true or not...
Just their guessing la...
Anyhow... Wish that if it's real also, dun affect all of us de friendship lo~
*FRENZ 4EVER! :)*

No comments: