Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Finally....

Finally my coll life comes to an end.. yeah!!
But there're still many exams waiting for me..
Coming exam is in June.. :(
But i'm now enjoying my holidays LOL
I know have to start revision for June sittings ard..
Bcz ACCA is really NOT EASY!!

Although do not have to attend classes anymore..
Happy but sad at the same time too..
No classes.. Which means we won't see each other everyday..
No more library together.. cc together.. eat together.. laugh together.. play together..
SAD BAO!! :(

4 years are just like after a blink of eyes..
watched the video made by cy.. super touched! made me teary + laugh jerr..
from dunno each other until get close to each other..
jl,2v,quan.. till cy,chloe,wj,wj.. ht,cw,wq,ph..
when we are closed enough.. we have to separate ard.. why T.T
but i believe there're still many many gatherings after graduate de right!! ^^

beside this gang, there's also another gang we'll always joke with.. sandy gang! haha!
the girls nice, the guys funny.. what a lovely gang.. xP
only few outings with them.. but consider ok ard.. at least can chat much ard LOL
won't forget the last outing with u guys de!! steamboat + beer + cards + darts! haha!
beer + cards.. i rmb one of the rules r saying bad words b4 every sentences! ><
the darts made me think of 'FOCUS' only!! @@

also, i've joined another funny gang also.. my ex-colleague gang!! xD
i won't forget them de.. they brought me a lot of happiness during my intern!!
esp lenglui soooook n lenglui teryn.. always care me de two sopos..
n always sampat sampat with me also.. haha <3 br="" much="" nbsp="" them="">shawn, who is the actor in our gang.. always make fun n joking ard jerr.. act Mr.Ng esp!! laugh die me!!
he's really a super funny n nice guy.. hope he n she can be sweet sweet 4ever la^^
this funny gang even helped me to celebrate my birthday this year!! All presents!! so touched ;)
a noob 宅男 summore gave me present(gambling money)!! LOL
the two couples in our gang.. stay sweet k!! xD *will wait for the two red booms hehe*

lastly, wanna wish all my lovely frenz who i met during my tertiary study... (whether or not mentioned above)
ALL THE BEST in ur career n also pursuing ur dream!!
for those who have found their ms./mr.right, stay sweet with her/him!! ^^
for those who are still looking for their ms./mr.right like me >< , jiayou la!! sure can find her/him one day de!! :)

P/S: DON'T FORGET ME AH!!! AND RMB FIND ME YUMCHA ALWAYS!! xD

No comments: