Thursday, March 21, 2013

FINALLY... MY BLOGGIE IS UPDATED AGAIN!! keke...

Looooooong time no blog....
Almost one year ba... @@
Busy ahhh... BUT another reason is LAZY lo.. haha!

Suddenly have to the mood to write back mayb bcz of my babe... :P
She reminded me abt our memories...
Frm her present... and also the chitchatting with her 2 days ago...
We realised we have many memorable memories together...
Outings... Birthday cele... Trips....
ALL should be written down but i didnt... *a bit regret* haizz ><
Therefore, i shall try to jot it down from now on!
*dunno my babe will read this post or not... but for now... u r the ONLY coll mate who know my blog o... LOL*

Recently quite stress lo...
Test... Assignments... Test.... Assignment...
Until i have forgotten abt the car sticker thingy...
Yesterday night only realised.. n this morning only go take the application form n submit it!!

Luckily i manage to submit it with dear's companion... if not... i think i cry die there ad ><
At the moment i really cannot tahan lo.. dunno y...
Mayb bcz i met a kind-hearted security at the entrance there... He helped me when i almost stress out!!
Thanks to him A LOT!! n also my babe's sis!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
They r my 'lucky stars' today :')


Abt the lrt case...
i'm not purposely de lo... dunno y he always so mad on me...
i really dunno heavy traffic otw back ma..
being scolded in the sms nvm... summore din say even ONE word frm my car to mcd until class starts...
but during breaktime ok ad... start talking again =.= summore can joking ard... *but good also... at least i know he din mad on me anymore* hehe...

Although today is a bad day but it's also a lucky day for me!! ^^


No comments: