Sunday, March 4, 2012

Couldn't believe that I'M SO MAD NOW!

1st time heard that...
i sad, mad and i "swallowed" myself...
2nd time heard that...
i sad, mad, angry and i told someone to release my sadness...
3rd time heard that...
i really really sad, mad,angry and even cried out on the spot...

am i really a person who is OVER-caring??
am i really too much??

he dunno mayb bcoz he's a guy and dun understand girls well...
but y she also think like that?
she's a girl, some more i'm much closer to her if compared to him...

i just care my frenz from my heart... is that wrong?
i treat every frenz EQUALLY good... is that wrong too?

i dun understand... i really dun understand...

this make me moody from yesterday until today...
my mood still couldn't recover yet...
the worst thing is i CAN'T show out... i'm really suffering now :(

No comments: